The DNA for Longevity
IV Nutrients – Infusion
Infusion, Transfusion, and Clinical Nutrition.
consists of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients delivered directly into the bloodstream. We blend specific combinations of nutrients for optimum absorption and each are created to achieve a specific outcomes for peak performance.
- Will help in the treatment of the common cold
- Protection against immune system deficiencies, cardiovascular disease, prenatal health issues, eye disease and skin aging and wrinkling.
- Body’s ability for wound healing is increased and quickened
- Limits UV induced damage caused by free radicals
- Increases collagen production and synthesis
- Reduction of risk of dry skin
- Has antiaging and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Fights against free radicals
- Helps support the immune system as is known as the “Master Antioxidant”
- Brightens skin
- Improvement in energy and recovery for athletic performance
- Combats against memory loss
- Prevention of cellular damage in your body
- Supplementation is needed as your body produces less with age
- Promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism
- Helps regulate appetite, mood and sleep cycles
- Natural energy booster
- Boosts immune system
- Assists with weight loss, appetite suppression, and natural diuretic
- Assists with liver detoxification
- Restore Hydration
- Reverses Effects of Free Radicals
- Rejuvenates Hair, Skin & Nails
- Minimizes Fines Lines & Wrinkles
- Strengthens Endurance
- Reduces Muscle Fatigue
- Minimizes Muscle Recovery Time
- Stimulates Muscle Growth
- This IV contains normal saline, vitamin C, vitamin D, B vitamins, zinc, and glutathione.
- Helps strengthen the immune system, fight viruses, fight bacteria, and detoxify the lymphatic system.