Download our Hormone Supplement Report.
Katherine Ortiz PA-C, M.M.S, ABAAHP is board certified and fellowship trained in anti-aging, hormone, and functional medicine and has been in practice in the Naples area for the past 9 years. She is owner and provider at DNA Wellness and Longevity Institute which opened in 2014. She is one of 3,500 trained healthcare providers in the United States with this board certification as a diplomat.
She has experience in family practice, men’s health, sexual dysfunction, functional medicine, woman’s health, and aesthetic medicine. The practice focuses on balancing hormones and helping people look and feel better to reach their optimal levels for wellbeing, energy, and weight loss. Treating the body from the inside out is critical and not always using medications to cover up the symptoms.
Katherine Ortiz has extensive training and knowledge, and remains in continuous education in both the science behind the administration of injectable facial fillers, such as Radiesse, Juvederm, Restylane. Also experience with Botox Cosmetic and other neurotoxins as well as liquid face lift techniques. She is also trained in pharmaceutical grade resurfacing chemical peels. She obtained her aesthetic training through P.A.L.E.T.T.E aesthetic training, Allergan Inc., and local known plastic surgeons and oculoplastic surgeons in the state of Florida.
She is also a certified provider for the Trademark services- Vampire Facelift, Vampire Breast Lift, The O shot in women, The P shot (priapus) shot in men. As well as injection joints and tendon with platelet rich plasma and stem cells.
– Bachelor’s degree in Biology (B.S) from Purdue University
– Bachelor’s in Physician Assistant Studies (B.S) Nova Southeastern University
– Master of Medical Science (M.M.S) degree from Nova Southeastern University
– Fellowship and is a diplomat in Anti-Aging and Functional medicine through the American Academy of Anti-aging, Functional, and Regenerative Medicine (A4M) with distinction of ABAAHP
– In progress IMD and PhD in Integrative Medicine Quantum University
Medical Director: Dr. Roya Ghadimi